メニューをスキップして本文へ

ここから本文

掲示板目次 > いどばた > ワイワイひろば 新規投稿 返信投稿
 3 best horror games on PC in 2022

ゲストユーザ: Best
 2022年3月24日 16:35 JST (参照数 3786回)  

3 best horror games on PC in 2022: Phasmophobia, Metro Exodus, poppy playtime

1. Phasmophobia

Phasmophobia has grown in popularity rapidly since its Early Access release, surpassing cult status and showing no signs of slowing down, but what makes it so good?

Although Phasmophobia is primarily a horror game, you could think of it as a co-op detective game in which you and up to three other investigators investigate a haunted location in order to figure out what kind of ghost is haunting the place before reporting back. To cross the dark, tight halls and strangely quiet rooms, you'll need collaboration, your best detective hat, and calm nerves.

You and your team must investigate the haunting and fulfill objectives such as snapping a picture of dirty water or asking the ghost questions using equipment such as ouija boards, a spirit box, a crucifix, and smudge sticks. But be careful; all your probing will most certainly irritate the ghost, and you don't want to be around when it begins hunting.

Unsettling skeletons in Metro Exodus, one of the best horror games.

2. Poppy Playtime

The game has gotten a lot of attention from the community, and properly so! poppy playtime introduces frightening toys as well as a lengthy narrative about the mystery surrounding the Playtime Co. facility.

It employs the popular mascot horror style used in many horror games, but it still manages to give players goosebumps. This might potentially be one of the most popular game series yet, and one of the finest to come out this year, thanks to its approach to the game.

The images are realistic and gritty, which fits with the concept of the facility being abandoned. The region is never bright and is always dimly lit. The impression of being trapped is heightened by the long hallways and smaller areas such as the vents. Even though the factory is filthy, it nevertheless tries to make it a happy environment.

When visiting the facility, you'll notice posters featuring Huggy Wuggy and other invisible mascots to market the institution and engage children. Much of the art is hung on the walls and is in a simplified charming art style. Another interesting feature is that the colors are made up of the three primary hues.

3. Metro Exodus

Metro Exodus is a collection of games crammed into one tempting post-apocalyptic slice of Russia: it's a story-driven family drama as well as a Wolfenstein-style, heavy metal-scored first-person shooter. On the way to the final Metro Exodus ending, though, there are plenty of spine-tingling horror game sequences.

The day/night mechanic in 4A Games' radioactive adventure allows you to pick whether Artyom's adventure should be a guns-blazing assault or a covert affair hidden in darkness. Expect a more frightening experience if you choose to sleep through the day to sneak up on your opponents in the dead of night. The chill of a howling Watchmen or the charge of a Humanimal is extremely uncomfortable, even if human opponents are on the back foot.

However, as we mentioned in our Metro Exodus PC review, this is a game that is most frightening when the rules are changed. Early on in the game, you'll learn how to suppress light and master shadows. Then it becomes your weapon in the spider-infested bunkers beneath the Caspian Sea. Because light makes your arachnid adversaries deadly weak, they hide around in whatever dimly lit crevice they can discover. As their nasty, hairy legs scramble furiously against the walls, it becomes clear that you must never let your defenses down in Metro Exodus.

引用して書き込む
MacJones
 2022年4月18日 20:07 JST  
掲示板 ビギナー
ビギナー

状態: オフライン

登録日: 2022年3月30日
投稿数: 2
I agree that Phasmophobia is a good game, but I don't think it will be a classic horror, it lacks a good story and the character development can be better. Metro Exodus is a good game, and it has a lot of potential to become a classic horror game. It's just scary! I loved the game. Poppy Playtime is also a great game with amazing graphics. My favorite horror games are Poppy Playtime and Phasmophobia. I suggest you https://masterbundles.com/templates/printable/calendar/ source for beautiful templates. I love to play one or two each year, and this year I have played much more than usual.

プロフィール メール
引用して書き込む
ゲストユーザ: jumosa
 2022年4月23日 15:45 JST  

A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well run 3

引用して書き込む
ゲストユーザ: abrahamlinc1
 2022年4月26日 09:31 JST  

引用して書き込む
JohnJ012
 2022年5月16日 22:02 JST  
掲示板 ビギナー
ビギナー

登録日: 2022年5月16日
投稿数: 1
Your resume is the first thing employers notice about you. It's an important tool when applying for a job. Lets check https://www.resumego.net/ and gain skills about the resume. This is why it's important to hire a professional resume writer to help you. While sifting through online options for resume writing services, you can find affordable resume writing services as well as expensive ones.

プロフィール メール
引用して書き込む
ゲストユーザ: topy167
 2022年6月 1日 13:14 JST  

Fantastic article. This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts ever written. Your work is excellent and inspiring. Thank you very much. wordle game

引用して書き込む
ゲストユーザ: hukumiga
 2022年6月18日 13:25 JST  

This was fantastic to read! On my website, I try to do my own thing, but it's nice to have people who inspire me. google

引用して書き込む
ゲストユーザ: Nishaknapp
 2022年7月15日 05:09 JST  

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well it'll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. Baccarat’s Stress-Free Rules

引用して書き込む
nakamura
 2022年7月20日 19:48 JST  
掲示板 ビギナー
ビギナー
curious

登録日: 2022年7月20日
投稿数: 1
I'm a big fan of Five Nights At Freddy’s.

プロフィール メール
引用して書き込む
ゲストユーザ: miklas
 2022年7月28日 18:53 JST  

The article is informative and you are clearly very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to many different perspectives on this topic with interesting content. Thanks very much!
poppy playtime chapter 2

引用して書き込む
内容生成: 1.20 秒
新規投稿 返信投稿

通常 通常
注目トピック 注目トピック
ロック済 ロック済
新着 新着
注目トピック 新着 注目トピック 新着
ロック済トピック 新着 ロック済トピック 新着
ゲストユーザの投稿を見る 
投稿可能