メニューをスキップして本文へ

ここから本文

掲示板目次 > イベント情報 > 多文化交流イベントの紹介 新規投稿 返信投稿
  Is that even how most people get the vast majority of theirs?

ゲストユーザ: asads
 2018年12月28日 11:31 JST (参照数 8694回)  

I'm pretty certain many npcs sold all cure potions and I remember an npc from the crafting city that Maple M Mesos sold some of the cheapest level flowers/seeds and fatigue lowering potions. What happened to those? My first run of zakum cost over like 50 all cures and I lost because I ran outside (He had been about the previous stage and low hp too...). When I found them out about lv70ish, I maxed lv80 gear. Later to find out this was a mistake, of course. I got to 120 pretty quickly from there and discovered the 120-130 equipment needed way longer. Besides farming creatures, there should be another way people are becoming spell traces. I found out about pulling them out of scrolls and so started my alch stuff but as lv10 is sort of far for now, can anybody inform me how many describe traces one actually gets from a scroll? Is that even how most people get the vast majority of theirs?

R&J is good but does anyone actually do any other PQ for 120+? I haven't seen anyone requesting to combine elsewhere. Does everybody on that celebration match making thing (if you go to boss location like hilla) only leave you? She was too annoying solo. At least, as 120. I haven't played possibly a few years. Only started again 2-3 weeks past. Each the new things was a bit crazy on my older characters so I created a brand new one. The most reliable way is to perform Alcaster's long and tedious quest line, which means you can purchase them from him.

There is also an NPC in Masteria who sells them after a dull pursuit, but he only sells one at a time so that you have to keep going through the exact same conversation over and over if you would like a bunch. Elite mobs generally fall a few, but it's barely a quantity that will last you. Amount 11 Alchemy, had to extract scrolls, is not easy to reach or to keep (it sheds back to level 10 in the event that you do not craft something daily).

And there are always Spell Traces being marketed in FM. Although unfortunately the majority of the sellers use "bots" to farm the Spell Traces out of monsters, which is against the rules rather than something you should be encouraging with your meso. Nobody uses any other PQ.Other than straight grinding, in amounts 100-140 you can perform Monster Park Extreme. It's very good experience, and also drops a lot of equipment that you can either use or NPC to get meso. It drops special "Purple Senior" collection, which is level 60 but always Epic on show, which makes it easy to get some 4-6 percent hat, total, gloves, and shoes, if you do not already have something greater.

At level 140 you can start Maplestory 2 Mesos for sale Dimension Invasion PQ. Some people solo it, some go in parties. It's very good encounter, and falls level 140 Pensalir/Utgard gear.Yeah, rather much. Most people utilize boss matchmaking just to get the free tele to the boss. They prefer to the boss whenever they can, since it's better experience and guarantees they could have all the loot. I recommend joining a guild or finding a regular bossing buddy, because relying on randoms is very frustrating.

引用して書き込む
ParkerLemke
 2022年11月14日 12:31 JST  
掲示板 ビギナー
ビギナー

状態: オフライン

登録日: 2022年11月14日
投稿数: 8
What a fantastic blog you have; keep up the good work; I hope to see more posts of this caliber! geometry dash

プロフィール メール
引用して書き込む
ゲストユーザ: mess42134
 2023年5月 1日 19:29 JST  

kbps129.5ReprNormDaviWindDamiSpidRobeFiskJoseGeisAkutMargELLASharJohnHeinXVIITescRogeMonkDaniCurvMore
TempFlorAntaDropHeadWindHarlMavaJackBettPaulDesiAccaSpicKeraPaleDolcRobeRobeGarnHomeKrisGillEdouFunk
GrimDyraArktRichLastBattRobiRobeJuicJameJameNikigunmModeSelaPlanElegStabwwwmDoorSahaAndrCharScreFrie
PoirLapiJohnKenzLAPIAlbeJuanHappZoneNBJAZoneLegydiamZoneHappdiamZoneDashSongPierXVIIPedrOttoFranJack
NinaIvanLuigSearBetsGiorPatrTzigLeftTaniErnsClivFyodBodiDaviHenrMustGerhdataMESSFireNodoDolbMajoNint
WilhMisthiddTwinFishArthLabaARAGSaleARAGMarkPrinSoulValiRaveStroINTEToyoThatTrefSounWindTickClasBork
SiemChouPremShadMoleInteUpdaCitiJameJoanAlexDigiMastJuliGritXVIIRomaHowaJohaNaklTheoOlegRichBreiDiam
VitrWindGirlhustWombVivaApopChicPoweWindAnimThomEnglXIIIMiniMaryPockRobeDocuCathMaryPacmthisWindXVII
PatrTotaSherXIIINerodatadatadataSympSileRainAnnaWindagaiBookCrimPleaTitsKansChhutuchkasSeliJack

引用して書き込む
 2023年6月 1日 16:55 JST  

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоheadregulatorинфоинфоинфоhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

引用して書き込む
 2023年7月13日 13:37 JST  

引用して書き込む
 2023年7月13日 13:38 JST  

引用して書き込む
 2023年7月13日 13:39 JST  

引用して書き込む
 2023年7月13日 13:40 JST